I am Tarun Shivhare from India. I had been victim human trafficking by Adrian Joseph Director of GB Training Academy, No 95 Level 1 - Level 3, Jalan Dato Bandar Tunggal 70000 Seremban Negeri, Contact no +60 126599342. I met to Adrian Joseph on social media side. He called me for study in his institute and promised for job assistance. I have been suggested to come with social visit visa . After completing two months of study he refused me to help for a placement in Malaysia or Cruise. Then Adrian Joseph convinced me for invest money into his business. He had taken RM 25000 (around INR 5 lac) to invest into his business. Adrian registered New company Edu180 Academy (M) Sdn Bhd and appointed me as a director. I came back to my home country and waiting for my work visa. Adrian joseph had given me surety for work visa before leaving to Malaysia. He stopped receiving my calls from india. And after two three months he said me that you can't get visa and demanding for more cash money for invest into his business. When I refused to give more money then he said me resign from company as a Director if you want your money back that I had given to him.Then I given resign letter from company as director. Then he started giving me excuses for money. Even till date he did not given me single penny. I have spent lot of money for traveling,study and given money to him for business. Finally I got victim by him.I have request to anyone who can send this message to right person and provide me justice. I have all evidence for it.

Thanks a lot to read message. I need justice. My email Id:- tarun.shivhare1985@gmail.com

Details of Adrian joseph( Cheater )

GB Training Academy

www.graduatebuilders.com

No 95 Level 1 - Level 3,

Jalan Dato Bandar Tunggal 70000

Seremban Negeri,

Contact no +60 126599342Victim crime human trafficking by Adrian Joseph

This person wrote the review because of "scam" of gb training academy program from Gb Training Academy. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Gb Training Academy to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gb Training Academy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hi tharun, you are absolutely rite... I was worked in Gb Training Academy as Assistant Manager (Marketing), he played with my commissions and salary. and it is full and fully private academy which is not valued education department.

to Remy #1087305

Dear Remy,

Kindly note that we have all the vouchers for the payments taken as well as all the warning letters issued to your good self and the termination letter together with the police report which was made against you.

We will not hesitate to contact your current employer as well as to proceed with further legal action on this.

two months studies?...cruise ? I am a student there and they never had 2 months programme and they have nothing to do with cruise!

I have been jobless for the last 5 months without a direction in my life until I managed to enrol myself on the training programme with GB Training Academy.Mr Adrian has been an awesome guide to my future and has always assisted me and many of my friends to seek for job placement assistance after our training programme.

Today I am working a decent job at the Airport and earning a salary which I don’t think I would have if not for GB Training Academy.

So, Tarun as a student of GB and someone who knows Mr Adrian personally I don’t believe in any of the allegations made!Please stop publishing these kinds of messages about our Sir and our Academy!

Oh yes .The Academy does great job in Malaysia and they are one of the leading training provider in Malaysia.

This guy Tarun Shivhare from India was in Malaysia looking for a job . He uses Malaysia as a stepping stone to seek for jobs by enrolling for some programs . he has also exits to Thailand/Hatyai to stay longer in order to extend his Visa.

He was in Port Dickson, Malaysia looking for a job in the hotel industry.He has been to Malaysia few times seeking for jobs under the context of Social Visit.